Burberry, my one and the only / īstais un vienīgais, Burberry


Ak , manu. Tik daudz iedvesmas šobrīd iet ārā / laužās un plēšās no modes nedēļas Londonā. Es jau nezinu kā jūs, bet es sekoju tai ar vislielāko degsmi. Nē, man ne viss patīk (ak, meloju! Mīlu visu!) , bet es interesējos par katru sīkumiņu, katru nieciņu, jo tā tak ir augstākā mode.Mīlu mākslu, un tā arī ir māksla. Labi, kā nu tur nebūtu ar manu mazo degsmi, šodien, piedāvāju ieskatīties pagaidām manā mīļākajā kolekcijā no šodienes skatēm - Burberry Porsum. Ļoti eleganta (tieši tas , kas man patīk), maiga, izsmalcināta un sievišķīga, vienkārši staigājoš ideāls. Laikam, es sāku pieaugt, ja jau man vairāk uz eleganci velk , nevis uz jauniešu izkliedzieniem un košājiem toņiem. Otrā favorīte būs no vakardienas Mulberry, ieskataties.

Oh, my. I just love everything that is going on now in London fashion week. What a fuss, what a sparkle! I know, you maybe think that it is sick to follow everything that happends there, but i promise, that is not obsession, just my love to fashion. However, fashion is art, and i loooove art. Okay , so lets go on , todays topic is Burberry Porsum collection, my for today N°1. Sorry all my loved freaks and crazy wild teenagers, i just love this collection for beeing so feminine and elegant. So plain and chick. I can't do nothing with it! I guess i am growing up, cause i feel more love to classic than to rad , crazy, freak clothes. Eh, childhood is ending. And! Yes, this is my second fav collection for now from Mulberry, check it out.












20 comments:

  1. Ļoti patīk tās dimantu brošu detaļas uz svārkiem un mēteļiem, un kurpes arī ļooti patīk!!:)

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. What an amazing collection! The colors are so amazing and I love the lacy looks too!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. I'm in love with this collection ! The pastel hues and embellished clothes are so beautiful ! x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Flawless! I love it :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. transparent vintage and pastel things = perfect combo <3333


    pigeongray.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. Very beautiful collection.. Loved coats..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    AtbildētDzēst
  7. Elegant will never go out of style. Love the transparency.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  8. I love this collection particularity the coats! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    AtbildētDzēst
  9. Lovely collection, thanks for commenting on my blog and I love your idea of following each other! (: do let me know after you follow me so I can follow you back! xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  10. amazing selection!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    AtbildētDzēst
  11. Great post dear!The whole collection is just so so right and so lovely.


    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    AtbildētDzēst
  12. Āāh love, love! Tik skaistas krāsas un burvīgas drēbes, kaut es varētu atļauties kaut ko nopirkt no Burberry! :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Gan jau , ka kādu dienu varēsi arī patī būt viena no Burberry modelēm! :)

      Dzēst
    2. hehe, tas jau nu, protams, nebūtu slikti! :D

      Dzēst
    3. Nebūt ne :D Bet Tu baigi iederētos kā viena no tām <3

      Dzēst
  13. Lovely blog and great post!!! Thanks for visiting my blog, follow you via gcc;)
    xoxo
    http://www.maman-modeuse.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  14. AMAZING!

    Girl , I need you ! I know people are so boring when they ask to vote for something but this time it is so worth it : my best friend and I are actually nomined to be the "best blog lifestyle of the year" so all you have to do it click on this link and then on the button " vote".

    http://www.golden-blog-awards.fr/blogs/pretty-tiny-things.html

    You can't imagine how much it will mean to us if we'll win this award !

    Have a great day dear ,

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    AtbildētDzēst
  15. Thank you for leaving such a kind comment on my blog! I'll gladly follow you on GFC!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    AtbildētDzēst
  16. such amazing pieces !
    i would love to own all of these pieces aah


    http://nuestrowonderland.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst

Nodrošina Blogger.