My name is Lanvin, baby


Hello my sunshines!
After quite long brake I am finally back in the game or just back in my beloved blog. I promise to myself to never leave it for so long. And to keep in touch with you all , my lovely birdies! However, yesterday while reading newest Vogue I just fell in love with new Lanvin Fall 2014 collection. Like literally it is the best collection that represents what is my goals of this spring. So in love with feather details, with black silk and with all the black color peaces of clothing. So IN-LOVE. So MUST- HAVE. What do you think?


Sveiki saulstariņi!
Pēc salīdzinoši ilgā pārtraukuma esmu atpakaļ šeit un gatava jauniem ierakstiem un jauninājumiem. Es apsolīju pati sev, ka vairs nepalaidīšu tik lielu lažu rakstot blogu jeb, ka nepametīšu jūs uz tik ilgu laiku. Kā nu tur nebūtu, vakar lasot jaunāko izdevumu Vogue es ieraudzīju kolekciju, kurā es acumirklī iemīlējos. Pameklēju vairāk internetā un tiešām- šī kolekcija ir tik ideāla, ka tikai sirds līksmo un dvēsele priecājās. Šajā Lanvin Fall 2014 kolekcijā ir viss, kas ir šajā sezonā manā top lietās, esmu iemīlējusies spalvu detaļās, melnajā zīdā un visos apģērbu tumšajos toņos. Tā MĪLU visu, kas ir ar šo kolekciju saistīts! Ko jūs domājat?















xoxo Em.

13 comments:

  1. So dark and misterious! Impressive :)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. wow this is such a great collection!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Fabulous fashion, I like the make-up. I am following you on Bloglovin

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Such a strong and beautiful collection! I love that one black feather dress. So adorable yet classy!

    x Aurélie
    http://lovelifelovefashion.be

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. I love the make up and the collection. Huge fan of Lanvin! Would you like to keep in touch and follow each other via GFC & Bloglovin? Let me know.

    www.lovebetweentheracks.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. So in love with Lanvin's collections!
    I would like too but GFC isn't working on me and still figure it out
    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  7. Large collections, beautiful look. Follow me stay in touch.

    Valentina.

    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    AtbildētDzēst
  8. Thankyou for the lovely comment and yes I'd love to follow each other! I have on Bloglovin' #115 hope you follow back soon :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    AtbildētDzēst
  9. What a gorgeous collection! And of course we can follow each other. I've followed you on Bloglovin now. I'll be waiting for you on my blog ;)

    AtbildētDzēst
  10. this one is a stunner. droolls
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    AtbildētDzēst
  11. Ah the collection is really unique (: x , and thank you for commenting on my blog. I like your idea of following each other, do let me know after you follow me so I can follow you back! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  12. really nice collection of fashion :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst

Nodrošina Blogger.